Deleted File Recovery Windows software is an efficient tool that helps you to recover files in an easy way. This software does multiple tasks like recovering files deleted using SHIFT and Delete keys; files emptied from Recycle Bin; files bypasses from Recycle Bin folder, etc. It even restores lost data when you carelessly apply Cut and Paste operations, files lost due to virus infections, data lost due to improper handling of devices, file system corruption, etc. Supports recovery of deleted files from NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, HFSX, HFS+, HFS and ExFAT file systems. It is combined with simplicity of use with the most powerful recovery algorithms.
To recover deleted files follow the respective steps:
- Launch the software and select file type “Recover Files” to recover deleted photos.
- To perform deleted photo recovery, you need to choose “Recover Deleted Files” option or else click “Recover Lost Files”.
- Select the drive or partition from where you want to retrieve deleted photos and click on “Next” button.
- After the scan is completed, you can see the entire list of deleted images from the scanned results by means of “File Type View” or “Data view”.
- Once done, you can preview the file to see if all data are intact
- Activate the licensed version and save the recovered file
Various reasons which may lead to loss of files can be followed below
Unintentionally formatting a drive which consists of necessary files.
Files and folders deleted by suspicious applications
Abnormal shutdown of pc
Loss of records because of intrusion while exchanging documents
In all the above mentioned circumstances, Remo Recover deleted files software is the main safe answer for reestablish all lost and erased records. In addition, the product works in read-just mode that will never change or harm your unique document substance.
Win10 x32,Win10 x64,Win8 x32,Win8 x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista x32,WinVista x64,Win2000,Win98,WinXP,WinServer,WinOther,Other