Usually hard disk is comparted into different partitions to meet your convenient requirements. At any point of time, if you lose data, do not spare a second thought; stop using the partition in order to avoid overwriting. You're on the right page, where you can easily recover data from partition after deletion or formatting. Remo Partition Recovery Software Mac will assist to recover files, photos & other multimedia files, documents and all other records correctly in less span of time without facing any degree of problems.
Remo Partition Recovery Software Mac will
- Perform disk image of a particular region or entire drive which may later be used to recover partition records.
- The application provides choice to compress recovered files as a way to save disk space.
- Supports File systems such as HFSX, HFS+, HFS
- Supports on Mac platforms such as Mac OS X 10.12 (mac OS Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11(EI Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10(Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7(Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard).
Remo Partition Recovery Software Mac will not
- recover an unsaved data.
- recover overwritten data.
Procedure of recovery process
• Launch the demo version of software on your system and select Recover Drives option from the first screen.
• you can find two alternatives such as Partition Recovery and Formatted / Reformatted Recovery.
• Select Formatted / Reformatted Recovery in order to recover inaccessible partitions.
• choose the drive from which you want to recover data from deleted partition and press arrow key to start scanning.
• After completing the scanning process, the recovered data will be shown in File Type View and Data View.
• Activate the licensed version of software to save the recovered partition’s data to your customized location.
Mac OS X,Mac Other,Other,Mac OS X 10.5(Leopard),Mac OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard),Mac OS X 10.7(Lion)