MBOX is one of the most common file formats used by dozens of email applications to store their mailbox data and Opera Mail is one of them. You might need to access your Opera emails in MS Outlook for professional reasons as MS Outlook is the most preferred email client among organizations across the world. To access Opera’s mailbox data in MS Outlook, you need to convert MBOX files of Opera Mail to Outlook supportable PST format as MS Outlook doesn’t support the MBOX format. For that, you need a professional third-party OperaMail to PST Converter like Kernel for MBOX to PST.
Kernel for MBOX to PST software is renowned to perform quick, complete and accurate conversion of MBOX files to PST format. The software smoothly converts all emails and other mailbox items of Opera Mail to Outlook PST format. Programmed with advanced algorithms, the software has got some really smart features, and some of them are listed below:
* Capable of performing simultaneous conversion of multiple MBOX files to PST files
* Keeps original formatting, properties and folder structure unchanged after conversion
* Before saving the migrated MBOX files in PST, MSG or EML formats, offers preview to check the content of all files
* Migrated MBOX files can be exported to Office 365
* Save migrated MBOX files in an existing PST file or create a new one
* Provides compatibility with most recent versions of MS Outlook including 2016 and Windows OS including Windows 10
The OperaMail to PST Converter extends its support to 19 other MBOX email clients including AppleMail, Netscape, Sparrow, Eudora, Entourage etc. Option to use the software for free is also available. Its trial version is absolutely free to perform MBOX to PST migration but saves only 25 items per folder. You need to buy the software to save more items. Visit: www.operamailtopst.mboxtopst.org.
Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Win8,Win8.1,Win10