Remo zip for mac is a dynamic utility designed to zip file in Mac. It has ability to create and open zip file in different file formats like .zip, .zipx and also .rzip.
Its advantages over other zipping tools:
• Compresses “n” number of files within seconds.
• Uses best compression technic to zip files
• Provides 10 different level of compression for the user to choose from. They are:
1. Superfast compression
2. Fast compression
3. Level 2
4. Level 3
5. Level 4
6. Level 5
7. Level 6
8. Level 7
9. Level 8
10. Best Compression
• Generates zip file in three different file format .zipx, .zip, .rzip
What will make you activate the Remo ZIP Mac Pro version?
• It can compress files of more than 4GB at a shot.
• It will secure the zip files with password protection
• It supports Standard, AES Encryption 128-Bit, 192-Bit and 256-Bit encryption
• Compresses pdf on Mac
The tool supports Mac OS x 10.6 Snow leopard, lion 10.7, mountain lion 10.8 &mavericks 10.9 (64-bits).
Step by step procedure to compress your file into zip file:
Download and install Remo Zip for Mac
A window will pop up with two options “Create a rzip file” and “Open/Upgrade rzip file”. To create the .rzip file choose the first option.
Provide the name of the file under Specify File name option.
A dialog box will popup asking to select the appropriate file format from .zip or .rzip. Select one and click OK
You can use “Split files” if you want to split the file in two or more zip files.
Choose the appropriate compression level from the list
Use Set Password option to make your zip file more secure
Now, drag and drop the files that you want to compress
And hit on the Compress option to start with the compression process.
After the compression a confirmation message will be displayed.
Mac OS X,Mac Other,Other