File compression offers a lot of advantages that makes it a very compelling. Some of the advantages you get using Remo ZIP to compress files on Mac include:
- Storage space conservation: Remo ZIP for Mac uses a compression mechanism in which the redundant information is ignored and only the essential information is saved. This way the compressed file only occupies anywhere from 20% to 90% of the original file size.
- Increased convenience of file transfer: Most of the messaging services or email services have a predefined limit for the attachment size. Hence when you compress and create ZIP file on Mac using Remo file compressor, file transfer across all these services is made easy.
- Reduced upload and download time: The compressed files on Mac using Remo ZIP application take considerably less time time to upload or download. This makes it very beneficial when dealing with large amount of files or huge files that count in GBs.
- Secure large files from corruption: Corruptions are prone to happen when dealing with large files that you regularly transfer. The corruption some times can be very severe and disable you from any kind of repair. Use Remo ZIP compressor and compress large files to avoid corruptions and data loss.
- Update created ZIP files with latest content: This tool allows you to update an already existing old version of ZIP file with new information without the need for creating a new file. This way all your versions are intact and in one place and file duplication is eradicated.
- Customize and split ZIP files: Using Remo Zip for Mac you can also split the ZIP file into two by predefining the files size. This makes it flexible and easy to use the files according to your application.
Creating ZIP file on Mac is now easier than ever. Remo ZIP for Mac is an excellent file compression tool that avails 10 different levels of compression according to the users need and also gives you a choice of the file extension i.e .rzip and .zip respectively.
Mac OS X,Mac Other,Other,Mac OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard),Mac OS X 10.7(Lion),Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)