Hard drive is an indispensable part of your tablet or PC and it can store records, pictures, video and sound documents as well as various applications. loss of valuable information from hard drives may occur, in such situation switch to Remo Hard Drive Data Recovery Software Mac which can restore data from all physical storage drives compatible on Mac OS. It has ability to find lost and deleted partitions and extract all its data with no hassle. It not only finds them but can also validate and classify found partitions as healthy or corrupted.
Circumstances responsible for data loss on hard drive
Accidental or intentional formatting of system partition or external hard drive
Failed attempts to resize partition using any outsider program
Because of virus infection
Hard drive not getting detected due to Master Boot Record corruption
Procedure to recover hard drive data
• Launch the software and select Recover Drives option from the first screen
• you can see two alternatives such as partition recovery and Formatted / Reformatted Recovery
• Select Formatted / Reformatted Recovery in order to recover data from formatted hard drive.
• In the next window choose the required formatted drive from the listed drives
• After scanning the software shows list of restored files
• Once done, you can preview the file to see if all data are intact
• Activate the licensed version and save the recovered data
supports operating system such as Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
File system supported by this software are HFX, HFS+, HFS.
Mac OS X,Mac Other,Other,Mac OS X 10.5(Leopard),Mac OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard),Mac OS X 10.7(Lion)