Stressed over recuperating missing pictures from SD card? At that point make use of Remo photo Recovery Software for MAC to get back your lost or erased photographs effectively. This software gives you a chance to recover not only photographs of all configurations but videos (AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, RM, etc.), songs (MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR, etc.) and large movies of any format as well.
• The software will not attempt to write or modify the data on the storage drive you are about to restore, and thus, it works without any damage to your original content. It is safe to install on any device as it is completely free from any type of viruses and malware infections.
• Helps to make disk image of the device which helps to get back your files even after data loss.
• Photo recovery session can be saved and resumed which helps not to make scan of drive again
• Equipped with handy interface to enable you to perform quick and secure photo recovery
To recover deleted photos, follow the respective steps:
- Launch the software and select file type “Recover Photos” to recover deleted photos.
- To perform deleted photo recovery, you need to choose “Recover Deleted Photos” option or else click “Recover Lost Photos” option in order to recover lost photos.
- Select the drive or partition from where you want to retrieve deleted photos and click on “Next” button.
- After the scan is completed, you can see the entire list of deleted images from the scanned results by means of “File Type View” or “Data view”.
- Once done, you can preview the file to see if all data are intact.
- Activate the licensed version and save the recovered file.
Mac OS X,Mac Other,Other,Mac OS X 10.5(Leopard),Mac OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard),Mac OS X 10.7(Lion)