Agile Commander is a desktop kanban board for IT project management Its goal is to be extremely powerful for single programmers (indie developers, freelancers, start-ups) and small teams. Agile Commander is consistent with the software agile principles. Its also a good bug tracker. Available for Windows and Linux.
Which Agile Commander feature decide, that program is designed especially for single users or small teams?
- is classic application - don't need server or any additional infrastructure, you can use it on your own computer;
- have got small hardware - requirements application need after launch just about 40 MB RAM, don't strain your computer resources and dont affect its efficiency when is off;
- made you an owner of your data - every project is written in custom file in JSON readable format, don't need to install any database server;
- made your actualization under control - while Agile Commander is a common desktop application, you don't need to worry that at a crucial moment of your project the web application provider make fundamental changes or end the services. It only depends on you when you switch to a newer version of the software;
- work offline - you do not need an internet connection, work wherever you be without worrying about accessing your data;
- had perpetual license - no monthly fees (subscription);
- had quick story filtering by using text and easily accessible story type buttons.
- links and file management
- moving story between columns using dragndrop
- activity log - full history of changes in the project with convenient filtering
- project statistics - you can check the current state of work at any time
Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64