For Mac user, it is hard to record the online video, screen or streaming music. To make it come true, you need to use a tool to record your computer screen. TuneFab Screen Recorder is a professional tool, which is specially designed to help Mac users record screen activity, online videos, and streaming audios, etc even with the edit functions. Below are the detailed features of this program.
1. Capture Certain Area of Computer Screen With the help of TuneFab Screen Recorder, you can record your screen activity, save the recordings to MP4 video format, including sound, screen annotations, and cursor. What’s more, you can customize the screen size to meet your demand in 3 options. Another good feature is that you can add comment when recording for your video tutorial.
2. Record System and Microphone Audio Apart from recording video, TuneFab Screen Recorder can record screen audio only on your computer. So, you can make use of this function to record music, radio or audiobook from some playing website like Spotify. This program enables you to output audio recording in M4A format.
3. Take Screenshots with Hotkeys Available When Recording or Not, you can use the shortcut to save the frames you need. Through this program, you just need to enter the hotkeys then it will take screenshots and save it for you. And, you are able to change the hotkeys to the one you like with the resolution ratio you have set
4. Customize Screencast Quality Before recording, you are allowed to set up frame rate, bitrate and sample rate.
5. Detailed information about TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac
The latest Version: V.1.1.0
Support System: Mac OS X 10.9 or above (macOS Sierra and macOS High Sierra)
Support output formats: MP4/M4A
Mac OS X