Having backup of important data helps to recover when it was deleted or lost but if the backup was not maintained then you have to make use of reliable recovery software such as Remo Data Recovery Software Mac. This software can restore data from all Mac supported storage volumes, un mountable drives with its effective recovery techniques.
- Identifies all types of files at the time of recovering data
- Files which are removed permanently from Trash folder can also be recovered
- All the latest versions of Mac OS X are supported by this software
- Mac Finder Style Interface helps to view the recovered or restored data
Causes of data loss
• Due to the virus attack
• Abnormal shutdown of system.
• Accidental deletion, formatting, flawed usage of storage device and many others.
• Loss of records because of intrusion while exchanging data from MAC pc to any external storage medium and vice versa.
Steps to perform data Recovery
- Launch Software on your pc and choose “Recover Files” from first screen
- From the next screen you can find Volumes Recovery and Formatted/ Reformatted Recovery, choose one among them according to your data loss scenario
- In next screen, select the respective drive to recover the data and click Next button to initiate scanning process.
- After completion of scanning, list of recovered data will be displayed
- Make use of Save Recovery Session option which helps to avoid rescanning of the drive which is previously scanned.
- Preview the recovered data, if you are satisfied with those recovered results save them to customized location in your system.
Mac OS X,Mac Other,Other,Mac OS X10.5,Mac OS X10.6,Mac OS X10.7