The important files from western digital hard drive may get deleted or lost due to different data loss scenarios like accidental deletion of files, harmful virus infection, formatting the western digital hard drive unintentionally, corrupted file system, interruptions while transferring the data from WD hard drive to computer etc. If data backup was not maintained, then make use of Western Digital Recovery software. It can recover different types of deleted or lost files on Windows system within a few simple steps.
Features of Western Digital Recovery software
- Completely scan the western digital hard drive and recover the data quickly
- Supports recovery not only from the Western digital hard drive but also from WD Passport, Ultra, Scorpio etc.
- Data from other types of hard drives like SATA, IDE, SCSI can be retrieved through this WD recovery tool
- Lost files from formatted or damaged western digital hard drives can be recovered
- Deleted or lost data from the broken Western digital hard drive can also be retrieved by this utility
- Consists of Save Recovery Session option which helps to avoid the rescanning of the storage media
- Efficiently recover media files, documents, spreadsheet and more
- Perform recovery of data from unmountable Western digital hard disk on Windows PC
- Preview option of the tool helps to view the recovered files before saving
- Compatible with Windows OS versions like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
Use the demo version of the software and preview the recovered files. If you found the desired results, purchase the full version of the software to save the files to the customized location on your system.
Win10 x32,Win10 x64,Win8 x32,Win8 x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista x32,WinVista x64,WinXP,WinServer,WinOther,Other