Apple MacOS X Mass Bulk SMS Broadcasting Software allows the user to communicate with friends, relatives and business partners by sending standard messages or notifications to their contact numbers. User can attach multiple quantities of USB modems with MAC machines to send text SMS. Here is how you can deliver text messages by using Mac USB modem bulk SMS application-
Step 1: Click on USB Modems Connection Wizard option to connect the USB modem to the software.
Step 2: Include the phone numbers along with the messages by adding manually or importing from the file. User can also send unique or personalized SMS to every contact by using excel file.
Step 3: After writing the messages to every contact number, user can also update it through two ways-
1) Click on Update Selected Messages option to send unique messages to every contact.
2) Select Apply this message to list items option to send a same message to multiple contact numbers.
Step 4: Send the text messages in any format by enabling the Message contains Unicode characters option.
Step 5: Avoid duplicate number entries while message sending process by clicking on Skip Duplicate Numbers option.
Step 6: Manage the load of bulk SMS transmission by clicking on Delayed Delivery option. In this option, user can send multiple SMS to a specific time period.
Step 7: Click on Exclusion List Wizard option to prevent the unwanted contact numbers from receiving text messages.
Step 8: Forward the sent text messages directly to another contact numbers without replacing it by saving these messages as a template.
* Deliver the standard messages to multiple contact numbers by using USB Modems.
* Send national or international text messages to other people in just few mouse clicks.
* Save the sent text messages to html or txt file format that can be viewed later.
* Remove the blacklisted contacts from recipient list with the help of Exclusion List Wizard option.
Mac OS 12,MacOS 11,MacOS 10.12,MacOS 10.13,Mac OS 10.14,MacOS 10.15,Mac OS X,other Apple Mac OS